Why hire us? An excellent question. In short: we are the craftsman in the digital age. We're here to be your digital presence architect. You have a vision in mind and we're here to be more than just another development vendor, but a full solutions partner. We help define your ideas and make them a reality, virtually and online of course.
You should absolutely hire us because:
We specialize in creating websites that DO something.
Our applications typically execute complex business processes, perform innovative feats of technology, or combines existing technologies in novel ways. They are often projects others found either too complex, unique, or demanding to properly implement. We thrive on them, as they keep our top teams challenged and happy.
We provide excellent communications, project management, and years of development experience on advanced software projects.
This is critical because the most interesting projects are also often the most challenging to define. Our projects typically incorporate a wide variety of disciplines (mobile, web, desktop, database, etc.), and therefore require careful planning, good long-term architecture, and development teams experienced working together. Slice Networks provides this entire package for each project.
Our teams are highly qualified.
Our software developers each bring years of experience in their specialties. Our senior architectural and project management staff are retained based as much on their business acumen as their technology experience.
You need to begin your project quickly, without the time or risk of building a team from scratch.
This is frequently the case for companies with narrow market windows, venture-funded startups, or companies with truly unique technology concepts. When you need to begin immediately, you cannot afford to waste time selecting a bad team or waiting for internal teams to gel.
You need your software developed properly the first time.
While this seems obvious, you would be shocked at the number of software projects which fail repeatedly. We frequently engage clients on their 3rd software revision, who just discovered they're nowhere near the basic goals of revision ONE. Slice Networks is fanatical about design, and focuses as much on ensuring the correct business needs are being addressed as implementing them.
You are a business committed to growing through the application of technology.
If you provide the commitment, vision, and concept, we will bring the experience and execution to develop enterprise-quality applications and power your growth.
We provide the technology leadership.
We guide our clients where to spend their limited resources (time and money) to get the maximum software value for their business problem. Our expertise will assist you in determining:
- Which features are "must have now" and which are "important, but should wait".
- Which tasks are complex vs. those which are straightforward.
- Which tasks are likely to be dead ends or cost well beyond their benefits.
We stick to the technology basics.
- Strong, talented in-house team
- We outsource only to trusted partners
- 15+ years experience
- Structured Framework and Architectural Pattern Development
- Model-View-Controller (MVC) - Isolating Program Logic and Actions from Layout and Design is an advantage that allows multiple and alternate interface designs that all use the same base code and logic, reducing development time and testing
- Follow Coding Guidelines and Standards
- Write clean code and APIs
- Tested browser compatibility
- Highly maintainable code
- Use of versioning control systems
- Elegant user interfaces
- In-house facilities to perform load and stress testing
- We stay current on the latest technology